The 2019 Season Launch is coming up this Saturday night at the Pennant Hills Bowling Club, which means it is player auction time.
This year the player groups have been rated based on their “players points” from the 2018 season.
The player points have been calculated by the clubs Athlete Tracker system by adding the following for each player from the 2018 season culminating with the Group total;
– Total Games Played or Coached for the club in all grades
– Total times in the Best Players list in all grades
– Total Goals Scored in all grades
– Total B&F Votes in all grades
– Total Players Player votes in all grades
– Total Umpire votes in all grades
The Rules and Regulations are attached for your information – following the auction on Saturday night anyone can submit a higher bid for any grouping before 9.00pm on Friday the 5th of April 2019.
See you all on Saturday!
Please note that groups 6, 27 and 28 have changed as at 8pm on Friday 22 March 2019