If you are eligible to register for a junior club based on your age, you must do this first, as it is a directive of the Sydney AFL.
– If you are a 16 year old male on the 1st of January in the season you wish to play, then you must register with a junior club in the U17’s competition.
– If you are a 17 year old female on the 1st of January in the season you wish to play, then you must register with a junior club in the U18’s competition.
If you wish to play any matches in a grade above this (e.g. U19’s Mens or an open age senior side in either men’s or women’s) you then need to complete the form on this page with a permission letter from your parent or guardian which will then be sent to the AFL for consideration.
To validate and lodge this permit, we require that you complete the form below, and attached a permission letter with information similar to the following example…
To whom it may concern,
I (your full name) hereby give permission for my (son/daughter/ward) (first name, last name) born on (DOB) aged (age) years, to play football for the Pennant Hills Australian Football Club as an underage player.
I understand and accept the risks involved with playing at a higher age group, and believe (player name) is capable of playing at this level for the following reasons.
(please use your own words, these are examples only)
– Currently plays in an academy or representative team
– Is physically developed to handle the level
– Has proven to be mentally developed to benefit from playing at this level
Please feel free to contact me to discuss this further if required on (mobile number).
(Parent / Guardian Signature)
For further information regarding the junior player permit, please contact the Pennant Hills Senior AFL Club registrar. The registrar contact details are available via the club website at www.phafl.com.au