Pennant Hills FC delighted to appoint Todd Williams as Coach and Head of U/19’s Football for season 2020.
Todd’s experience will be a major asset to this important group of future footballers for Penno.
– Accredited level 2 AFL Coach
– Has coached our Div 1 Men to the past 2 grand finals, premiers in 2018.
– Has been Coaching Specialist at the club for 2016/17
– Has a long history coaching AFL at Hornsby Berowa Juniors
– Life Member of AFL NSW/ACT Juniors
– Played football all over Australia with the Australian Army
Todd has a super support coaching team as follows:
Drew Maddock – Assistant Coach (2019 Coach + Ex Player)
Tom Edmonds – Co Assistant Coach (Prems Player)
Aaron Crisfield – Co Assistant Coach (Prems Player)
Trent Roddan – Performance Coach (Player + 10yrs with U19s)
Adrian Browne – Junior Liaison Manager (Hsby Jrs Ex Pres)
Joel Cousens – Junior player liaison Officer (AFL Dev)
Big year ahead for the 19’s.